• Recycled / Recyclable: Made from Post-Consumer
recycled content, a minimum 85% of each cable tie is
recycled content. Nylon, the biggest ingredient in
cable tie resin, is 100% recycled material.
When they’ve served their purpose, please recycle
them. They’re a #7 Plastic.
• Validated: The process and materials used to make
the Eco-Ties have been reviewed and approved by
UL Environmental Agency.
• Durable: Engineered from Recycled Nylon 66, the
ties will uphold in everyday household applications.
• Reduce waste in landfills. Nylon could be in landfills
for thousands of years before decomposing.
• Reduce reliance on virgin nylon which is derived from
• Increase free time. Reduce daily clutter, and keep
items in storage neat and untangled.
• Strong: Not only does this product help with the
environment, it has a tensile strength of 50 pounds.