U-Phase™ Wire Marker
Color phasing wire made easy
Gardner Bender’s new U-Phase™ Wire Marker takes simplicity and efficiency to a whole new level. Traditionally phasing or color coding wires involved wrapping the wires in colored tape, but now with the U-Phase™ you are able to simply slide the patented designed marker tip across the wire. Review the specifications, the U-Phase™ is perfect for phasing of electrical panels, color coding, identifying and wiring circuits, marking computer cables and countless other applications making it an essential tool for any electrician.
Enter Heading/Title here
- 675’ of usage versus the standard 66’ of a roll of vinyl tape.
- Fast and easy to apply, saves time and money.
- Marks up to #6 AWG wire with highly visible quick-drying permanent paint.
- Paint resists abrasion, moisture, dirt, oil and UV light.
- Conforms to ASTM D 4236.
- Patented U-shaped brush fits around and marks the wire.
- Valve activated tip keeps paint fresh.
- Marking Temp Range: 0° to 110° Fahrenheit (-18° to 44° C).
- Industry standard colors: Blue, Green, White, Red.
- Small lightweight marker design allows for easy storage.
|Item #||UPC||Description||Color||Qty / Box||Qty/ Master|
|GWM-AST||32076938673||U-Phase™ Wire Marker, 13 ml colored paint||Blue, Green, White, Red||4||8|