|Each in Package Height (in) *||0.3|
|Each in Package Width (in) *||2.2|
|Each in Package Length/Depth (in) *||6.1|
|Each in Package Weight (lbs) *||0.06|
|Inner Pack Weight (lbs) *||0.6|
|RoHS Compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive) °||Contact Compliance|
Stainless steel cable ties are designed for harsh, corrosive and salt-water environments. With this resistance to chemicals and high temperatures, metal cable ties provide additional strength in hot environments needed for automotive bundling. Identify your application needs and apply stainless steel cable ties to endure the heat.
- 304 stainless steel design
- Resists chemicals and radiation exposure as well as enduring extreme temperatures.
- Stainless steel design is great for clean environments such as food processing areas
- Self-locking ball mechanism meets low insertion force requirements while maintaining high tensile strength.
- Operating temperature rated up to 572 deg F (300 deg C)
|Warranty||Standard 1 Year|