|Out of Package Height (in)||0.37|
|Out of Package Width (in)||0.62|
|Out of Package Length/Depth (in)||1.25|
|Each in Package Height (in) *||1.5|
|Each in Package Width (in) *||4.4|
|Each in Package Length/Depth (in) *||2.5|
|Each in Package Weight (lbs) *||0.1|
|Inner Pack Weight (lbs) *||0.5|
|RoHS Compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive) °||Yes - Compliant|
The Vinyl-insulated ring terminals mate, connect, or terminate a single wire. The ring shape of the terminal allows for connection to a screw or stud type electrical application. Our butted seam ring terminals are the most economical insulated terminal available. Vinyl-insulated ring terminals are commonly used in automotive and marine vehicles, but can be used in various other electrical applications.
- Vinyl-insulated barrel is insulation sleeve is securely fastened with a butted seam
- Industry standard color-coding indicates wire guage size.
- 600-volt maximum rating as building wiring and 1,000-volt maximum rating for signs and fixtures.
- UL listed. Temperature Rating: 167F (75C)
- Secure, strong crimp-type design
- Color coded by wire gauge size
- UL listed
- CSA rated
|Warranty||Standard 1 Year|