Wire-Aide Wire-Pulling Lubricant slides on smoothly and clings throughout the pull. This go-to lubricant won't damage conduit or insulation and is suitable for fiber-optic wire. The yellow modified wax-base formula offers the viscosity of a heavy cream-like paste and dries to a slippery waxy film that cleans up quickly with soap and hot water. Formula is non-toxic, non-hardening, non-combustible, non-staining to hard surfaces and non-corrosive to metals and withstands multiple freeze-thaw cycles without drying out in the container making its shelf-life indefinite.
- Greaseless, non-toxic compound will not stain skin, clothing or construction trim; cleans up quickly with soap and water
- Stable and safe to use. Withstands normal temperature extremes and will not dry out in the container
- Non-combustible, non-conductive and non-corrosive
- Will not damage conduit or insulation
- Remains stable with multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Suitable for fiber-optic wire
- 1 Quart squeeze bottle weighs 2 lbs
- Viscosity: 66,000 - 94,000 cps. at 10 rpm
- Available in three sizes, 1 quart, 1 gallon and 5 gallon.
|Each in Package Height (in) *||11|
|Each in Package Width (in) *||3|
|Each in Package Length/Depth (in) *||3|
|Each in Package Weight (lbs) *||35.03|
|Inner Pack Weight (lbs) *||432.8|