These Gardner Bender #6 Service Entrance Cable Straps (5-Pack) secure cable and are designed for recessed nail heads when the strap is fully driven into wood.
- UV-resistant Polyethylene saddle withstands deterioration and breakage due to extreme cold and UV rays
- Saddle cradles and protects cable insulation
- Electro-zinc plated nails resist rust and corrosion
- Nail heads recess into the strap when fully driven into wood to eliminate snags
- UL Listed
- Secures #6 SEU service entrance cable
- Assembled in USA with components from USA and China
- INSTRUCTIONS: Position cable at desired location and length. Hold staple over cable and install into wood with hammer.
- Driving staples too firmly may damage insulation when used with non-metallic sheathed cable. Not for use with portable cords.
|Out of Package Width (in)||0.75|
|Each in Package Height (in) *||5.75|
|Each in Package Width (in) *||3.75|
|Each in Package Length/Depth (in) *||1|
|Each in Package Weight (lbs) *||0.1066|
|Inner Pack Weight (lbs) *||0.64|