|Out of Package Width (in)||1|
|Each in Package Height (in) *||5.75|
|Each in Package Width (in) *||3.75|
|Each in Package Length/Depth (in) *||1|
|Each in Package Weight (lbs) *||0.11|
|Inner Pack Weight (lbs) *||0.66|
|RoHS Compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive) °||Contact Compliance|
The Gardner Bender Gray Plastic Service Entrance Cable Straps for #2 SER Cable (5-Pack) accommodate larger sized electrical cable. These straps offer zinc-plated nails for rust- and corrosion protection.
- UV-resistant Polyethylene saddle withstands deterioration and breakage due to extreme cold and UV rays
- Saddle cradles and protects cable insulation
- Electro-zinc plated nails resist rust and corrosion
- Nail heads recess into the strap when fully driven into wood to eliminate snags
- UL Listed
- Secures #2 SEU service entrance cable
- Assembled in USA with components from USA and China
- INSTRUCTIONS: Position cable at desired location and length. Hold staple over cable and install into wood with hammer.
- Driving staples too firmly may damage insulation when used with non-metallic sheathed cable. Not for use with portable cords.