15/16" (24mm) Polyethylene Service Entrance Cable Strap Staple, Zinc-Plated Nails, Grey, #2 SER, Wood (10-Pk)
Part # GSE-314
Gardner Bender provides a complete line of staple and fastening solutions for all industries, including industrial, residential, construction, or More...WHERE TO BUY
Gardner Bender provides a complete line of staple and fastening solutions for all industries, including industrial, residential, construction, or manufacturing. From low voltage wire to service entrance cables, professionals rely on Gardner Bender for quality fastening products. The Gardner Bender 15/16 in. Gray Polyethylene Service Entrance Cable Staples (10-Pack) feature polyethylene saddles for durability and UV resistance. These staples are ideal for securing #2 SEU service entrance cables and include zinc-plated, corrosion-resistant nails that drive in with a hammer. Quick and easy installation.
- For securing #2 SEU service entrance cables
- Polyethylene saddle provides durability and UV resistance
- Zinc-plated nails resist rust and corrosion
- Nail heads recess into the strap when fully driven into wood to eliminate snags
- UL Listed
- Secures #2 SER service entrance cable
- Assembled in USA with components from USA and China
- INSTRUCTIONS: Position cable at desired location and length. Hold staple over cable and install into wood with hammer.
- Driving staples too firmly may damage insulation when used with non-metallic sheathed cable. Not for use with portable cords.
|RoHS Compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive) °||Contact Compliance|
|Out of Package Width (in)||0.3125|
|Each in Package Height (in) *||0.62|
|Each in Package Width (in) *||0.4|
|Each in Package Length/Depth (in) *||2.55|
|Each in Package Weight (lbs) *||0.257|
|Inner Pack Weight (lbs) *||2.7|