|Out of Package Width (in)||0.3125|
|Each in Package Height (in) *||4.5|
|Each in Package Width (in) *||4.63|
|Each in Package Length/Depth (in) *||3|
|Each in Package Weight (lbs) *||0.5|
|Inner Pack Weight (lbs) *||6.05|
|RoHS Compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive) °||Contact Compliance|
Service Entrance Cable Strap/Staple designed for securing larger sized electrical cable onto wood surfaces. Stabilized polythelyne saddle withstands both extreme cold and UV rays without cracking or deterioriating. Designed to cradle and protect delicate cable insulation during installation. Zinc-plated nails resist rust and corossion and recess fully into the strap to eliminate snags. Secures #2 SER service entrance cable. Assembled in USA with components from USA and China.
- UV-resistant Polyethylene saddle withstands deterioration and breakage due to extreme cold and UV rays
- Saddle cradles and protects cable insulation
- Electro-zinc plated nails resist rust and corrosion
- Nail heads recess into the strap when fully driven into wood to eliminate snags
- UL Listed
- Secures #2 SER service entrance cable
- Assembled in USA with components from USA and China
- INSTRUCTIONS: Position cable at desired location and length. Hold staple over cable and install into wood with hammer.
- Driving staples too firmly may damage insulation when used with non-metallic sheathed cable. Not for use with portable cords.
|Warranty||Standard 1 Year|