|Out of Package Height (in)||1.5|
|Out of Package Width (in)||1.125|
|Each in Package Height (in) *||2.4|
|Each in Package Width (in) *||2.7|
|Each in Package Length/Depth (in) *||2.5|
|Each in Package Weight (lbs) *||0.382|
|Inner Pack Weight (lbs) *||3.82|
|RoHS Compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive) °||Contact Compliance|
The Gardner Bender 1-1/8 in. Graphite Metallic High-Carbon Steel Service Entrance Cable Staples (25-Pack) feature high-carbon steel construction for excellent durability and offset nail points that drive straight and will not split wood.
- Quality high-carbon steel construction
- Offset nail points drive straight
- Use with 4/3 and 2/3 service entrance cables
- Secures 4/3 and 2/3 non-metallic (NM), BX, and MC cable
- Made in the USA
- 100% Recyclable
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION: Place staple over cable and install using a hammer.
- Driving staples too firmly may damage insulation when used with non-metallic sheathes cable. Not for use with portable cords.