Gardner Bender provides a complete line of staple and fastening solutions for all industries, including industrial, residential, construction, or manufacturing. From low voltage wire to service entrance cables, professionals rely on Gardner Bender for quality fastening products. The Gardner Bender 1-1/4 in. Gray Plastic Service Entrance Cable Straps for #6 SER Cable (5-Pack) accommodate larger sized electrical cable. These straps offer zinc-plated nails for rust- and corrosion protection. Staples are CSA approved.
- UV-resistant Polyethylene saddle withstands deterioration and breakage due to extreme cold and UV rays
- Saddle cradles and protects cable insulation
- Electro-zinc plated nails resist rust and corrosion
- Nail heads recess into the strap when fully driven into wood to eliminate snags
- UL Listed
- Designed for use with #6 SER service entrance cables
- Assembled in USA with components from USA and China
- INSTRUCTIONS: Position cable at desired location and length. Hold staple over cable and install into wood with hammer.
- Driving staples too firmly may damage insulation when used with non-metallic sheathed cable. Not for use with portable cords.
|Out of Package Width (in)||0.625|
|Each in Package Height (in) *||1.9|
|Each in Package Width (in) *||2.8|
|Each in Package Length/Depth (in) *||4.6|
|Each in Package Weight (lbs) *||0.1166|
|Inner Pack Weight (lbs) *||0.7|