|Out of Package Height (in)||1.375|
|Out of Package Width (in)||0.8125|
|Each in Package Height (in) *||2.4|
|Each in Package Width (in) *||2.5|
|Each in Package Length/Depth (in) *||2.6|
|Each in Package Weight (lbs) *||0.342|
|Inner Pack Weight (lbs) *||3.42|
|RoHS Compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive) °||Contact Compliance|
Gardner Bender provides a complete line of staple and fastening solutions for all industries, including industrial, residential, construction, or manufacturing. From low voltage wire to service entrance cables, professionals rely on Gardner Bender for quality fastening products. The Gardner Bender 13/16 in. Graphite Metallic High-Carbon Steel Service Entrance Cable Staples (25-Pack) are made from high-carbon steel for excellent durability. These staples feature offset nail points that drive straight to prevent splitting wood. Secures 6/3 SEU ground cable by use with a hammer.
- Quality high-carbon steel construction
- Offset nail points drive straight
- Will not split wood; Use with 6/3 SEU ground cable
- Secures SEU #6/3 with ground
- Made in the USA
- 100% Recyclable
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION: Place staple over cable and install using a hammer.
- Driving staples too firmly may damage insulation when used with non-metallic sheathes cable. Not for use with portable cords.