|Out of Package Height (in)||1.375|
|Out of Package Width (in)||0.8125|
|Each in Package Height (in) *||2.4|
|Each in Package Width (in) *||2.5|
|Each in Package Length/Depth (in) *||2.6|
|Each in Package Weight (lbs) *||0.3|
|Inner Pack Weight (lbs) *||3|
|RoHS Compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive) °||Contact Compliance|
These high carbon steel service entrance staples offer excellent durability for years to come. A diamond shaped head surface and offset legs with sharp points make it easy to hammer straight into wood to secure the cable while preventing cracks and splitting. Staple is 13/16 inches wide and 1-3/8 inches high and secures SEU #6/3 with ground. Staples are 100 percent recyclable and made in the USA.
- Quality high-carbon steel construction
- Offset nail points drive straight
- Will not split wood
- Secures SEU #6/3 with ground
- Made in the USA
- 100% Recyclable
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION: Place staple over cable and install using a hammer.
- Driving staples too firmly may damage insulation when used with non-metallic sheathes cable. Not for use with portable cords.