|Out of Package Height (in)||2|
|Out of Package Width (in)||0.2|
|Out of Package Length/Depth (in)||2|
|Each in Package Height (in) *||4.38|
|Each in Package Width (in) *||6.13|
|Each in Package Length/Depth (in) *||6.63|
|Each in Package Weight (lbs) *||2.71|
|Inner Pack Weight (lbs) *||27.1|
|RoHS Compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive) °||Contact Compliance|
These high carbon steel service entrance staples offer excellent durability for years to come. A diamond shaped head surface and offset legs with sharp points make it easy to hammer straight into wood to secure the cable while preventing cracks and splitting. Staple is 1-5/8 inches wide and 2-1/8 inches high and secures 4/0 SE, Large BX, Non-Metalic (NM), and Greenfield cables. Staples are 100 percent recyclable and made in the USA.
- Quality high-carbon steel construction
- Offset nail points drive straight
- Will not split wood
- Secures 4/0 SE, Large BX, Non-Metalic (NM), and Greenfield cables
- Made in the USA
- 100% Recyclable
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION: Place staple over cable and install using a hammer.
- Driving staples too firmly may damage insulation when used with non-metallic sheathes cable. Not for use with portable cords.
|Warranty||Standard 1 Year|