The Gardner Bender 8-Piece Heat Shrink Tubing Assortment is ideal for insulating electrical wire, repairing appliance cords and covering tool handles. This tubing comes in 4 in. lengths and offers resistance to moisture, solvent and flame damage.
- Excellent product to repair appliance, extension or small electronic cords that are exposing bare wires
- 600 V/Mil Dielectric strength
- 2:1 shrink ratio means tubing shrinks to 1/2 it's ID (inner diameter) size
- Self-extinguishing tubing will not drip, crack or flow when heated to shrink temperatures
- Shrink temperature: 120⁰ C (250⁰ F) to 250⁰ C (480⁰ F).
- Meets UL 224, 125 degrees Celsius; CSA C22.2 #198.1, 125 degrees Celsius; MIL-DTL-23053/5, Class 1 and 2, AMS 3636 and 3637; DEF STAN 59-79, Issue 3 Type 2a
- Kit Includes: four 1/8 In., two 3/16 In., and two 1/4 In. diameter tubes for a total of eight 4 inch long tubes.
|Warranty||Standard 1 Year|
|Includes||Kit Includes: four 1/8 In., two 3/16 In., and two 1/4 In. diameter tubes for a total of eight 4 inch long tubes.|
|RoHS Compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive) °||Contact Compliance|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||135⁰ C (275⁰ F)|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-55⁰ C (-67⁰ F)|
|Out of Package Height (in)||0.25|
|Out of Package Height (metric)||6.4 mm|
|Out of Package Width (in)||0.25|
|Out of Package Width (metric)||6.4 mm|
|Out of Package Length/Depth (in)||4|
|Out of Package Depth (metric)||101.6 mm|
|Each in Package Height (in) *||0.25|
|Each in Package Width (in) *||3|
|Each in Package Length/Depth (in) *||6.2|
|Each in Package Weight (lbs) *||0.033|
|Inner Pack Weight (lbs) *||0.33|