These easy to use Kwik-Mount Staples feature a butterfly design specifically created to guide and fasten wires along a run while allowing for quick removal and replacement. Once the fastener is mounted wires easily snap in or out of the two usable sides capable of accomodating up to Category 5 wire. Ideal for securing holiday light sets, decorative lighting, sound system wires, and other low voltage or telephone wires - especially if you want the option to change the wires along the same run. Secures CAT 6, RG-6/U, RG-62A, and RG-62/U cable with a zinc-plated nail that resists corrosion for both indoor and outdoor applications. Staple dimension is 7/8 in. x 3/16 in x 1/4 in.
- Secure decorative lights, speaker wires and other low volt cables
- Zinc-plated nail resists corrosion for use in outdoor and indoor applications
- Serrated openings grip wires tightly without damage to wire jacket
- Wires and cables easily snap in and out of 2 usable sides
- Accommodates up to Category 5 wire
- Measures 7/8" x 3/16" x 1/4"
|RoHS Compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive) °||Contact Compliance|
|Out of Package Width (in)||0.25|
|Each in Package Height (in) *||5.5|
|Each in Package Width (in) *||3.75|
|Each in Package Length/Depth (in) *||1|
|Each in Package Weight (lbs) *||0.1233|
|Inner Pack Weight (lbs) *||0.74|