Portable Powered Bender
The first option for bending 1/2" to 1" conduit that doesn’t break your back or wallet!
Introducing the innovative new Portable Cyclone powered conduit bender for bending 1/2" – 1" EMT, Rigid, and EMT aluminum conduit and 1/2" – 3/4" PVC-Coated Rigid conduit, all on a single shoe!
The bender uses a standard pipe threader as a power source, making it versatile and quick to set up with a common jobsite tool. It is compatible with most pipe threaders on the market.
The Portable Cyclone is designed with portability in mind. Weighing in at just 35 lbs (about 53 lbs with a pipe threader attached), this bender is easy to carry around on a jobsite or up and down stairs. Reduce the risk of injury by removing the need to bend larger sizes of conduit using a hand bender or lugging around heavy equipment and conduit.
Make work more efficient by saving time on the jobsite. Performing precise bends with repeatability has never been this quick and easy! Get all this at a competitive price versus similar mechanical benders on the market. Available in February 2020.
- 3/4" legs double easily as carrying handles when transporting the 35lbs bender
- Legs can also be removed and 3/4" conduit can be used instead to create a custom work height
- A locking angle lever on the back adjusts the position of the Portable Cyclone up to 20°
Powered by a Standard Threader:
- Use your own threader or purchase the optional Gardner Bender PT200.
- The Portable Cyclone is compatible with 11-R and 12-R die headed threaders including Ridgid® and Milwaukee® brands.
- Portable Cyclone conforms to how you work. It can be easily positioned vertically or horizontally to bend conduit.
- Hand-held pendant controller is available to allow for greater distance from the tool when operating
Conduit Bending Capacity:
|B1000PT||Portable Cyclone and Power Driver|