|Out of Package Height (in)||0.25|
|Out of Package Width (in)||0.5|
|Out of Package Length/Depth (in)||0.75|
|Out of Package Weight (oz)||0.8|
|Each in Package Height (in) *||1.2|
|Each in Package Width (in) *||2.7|
|Each in Package Length/Depth (in) *||4.5|
|Each in Package Weight (lbs) *||0.0939|
|Inner Pack Weight (lbs) *||0.75|
|RoHS Compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive) °||Contact Compliance|
Gardner Bender provides a complete line of staple and fastening solutions for all industries, including industrial, residential, construction, or manufacturing. From low voltage wire to service entrance cables, professionals rely on Gardner Bender for quality fastening products. Our staples are designed to offer fast and easy installation when securing most types of cable.
- The Gardner Bender 1/4 in. White Polyethylene Coaxial Staples (25-Pack) feature polyethylene saddles for durability and UV resistance. These staples are an excellent choice for securing RG-59 and RG-6 coaxial cables and include zinc-plated nails that can be driven in with a hammer.
- Hardened Masonary nail that penetrates cement block, or mortar
- Secures 14/3, 12/3 and 10/3 Romex and other NM cable; Clip-On feature for easy cable installs.
- Saddle resists harmful UV rays
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- 1 nail per staple for quick and easy installation
- 1/4 in. W
|Warranty||Standard 1 Year|