Introducing the redesigned UpperHand™
Gardner Bender has redesigned the UpperHand™ line of fish tapes to make wire fishing easier and safer. With tape lengths from 100' to 250' and a choice of steel or nylon tape, the UpperHand™ product line offers solutions for every hand-pulling application.
- Updated Ergonomic shape provides unparalled ease-of-use and carrying
- Wrist-saver handle when the job is done, carry the fishtape off the job site with ease.
Corrosion Resistant Steel Tapes:
- The toughest, most durable tape for long-lasting use.
- Made from tried and true corrosion resistant carbon steel.
- Comes in 125' and 250' tape lengths.
Non-conductive Fiberglass Tape:
- Patented non-conductive tip and unique flat shape is easier to feed yet able to pull up to 500 lbs while preventing hang up in the conduit.
- Light weight at just 1/10 the weight of traditional models makes this tape very portable.
Tougher than the competition!
UpperHand's™ improved design leads the industry by withstanding 25' drop tests without breaking.
Drop Test Results:
|Item #||UPC||Description||Size||Qty / Clam||Qty. Master|
|FTN-100R||032076057893||Non-Conductive UpperHand™ Fishtape||100' x 1/8" x .060"||1||2|
|FTS-125R||032076056100||UpperHand™ Steel Fishtape||125' x 1/8" x .060"||1||2|
|FTS-250R||032076056124||UpperHand™ Steel Fishtape||250' x 1/8" x .060"||1||2|
Sign-up to become a Top Tool Tester!
We believe the best test of our tools comes from professionals like you!
There's no commitment or cost and you keep the tools you test for FREE.